08 April 2010

You can't love too much one part of it. (3x5 Studies)

Dear John Mayer:
does that mean "You shouldn't try to love too much of one part of 'it'" (aka the wheel, aka life), or, alternatively, "You can never love one part of it enough?"
I would love to know. Anyone who has an opinion on the lyrics to Wheel, you let me know.

The 3x5 Studies theme this week is Wheel, if you haven't guessed yet.
(This is a drool-worthy incarnation of John Mayer. I thought I liked the swoosh hair, but ya'll, I quite enjoy this buzz cut of John's.)

"It's just a season thing; it's just this thing that seasons do."

Lydia's:
Bwahaha, it's a color wheel.  I would like for you all to know that I'm aware that this is not a correct color wheel, because the pure green should be across from the red and the orange across from the pure blue and the purple across from the yellow. This is a very blue-dominant set of pens, so it's a little off balance.  It still serves its purpose.  Man, I'm such a snot.

And English's!:
I love love love that both of these have an emphasis on spokes or spoke-like formations and there are a lot of similar colors (orange, blues, greens, grey lines, and a warm, grey-brown textured background).  Kind of crazy, really, how nicely these pair up! Art is so good for you.

1 comment:

  1. I am distracted from the task at hand by his sexiness for reals.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails