01 April 2010

Dandelions.




Antje Duvekot must have lived in my head for a few days? 
"I'll never dance in Swan Lake, I'll never play the cello
I am the Northern Lights, I am invisible
I am a dandelion, I am forever wild

I am the Fourth of July
I'm throwing you a fire in the sky
You could go blind in my light
But you were looking for an orchid
And I will always be
You were looking for a tea light
And I will always be a forest fire
A dandelion"

Let's get all dramatic and throw in some more photographic reflections (there are all of a sudden 1,000 dandelions in my yard):

(I don't know how I feel about where the focus is, but I have no control over that since I don't have Steph's snazzy flip out LCD screen :) )

Oh would you like another picture of my face that is almost exactly the same?
(I am, however, finally putting my Adobe Lightroom to the test...) 

1 comment:

  1. the funny part is, I was looking at that photo thinking about how fantastic it is for a few seconds before I scrolled down to read about my fancy camera, haha! I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails