22 April 2010

3x5 Studies!

I love Thursdays.

This week's theme: Belief.
Aww this means we get to watch the clip of the little guy John invited up on stage with him at the Philadelphia show!



Lydia's:
This might seem a little random and unrelated, but these are my miracle flowers! They're technically annuals & not perennials, but I just never bothered to throw them away in the chance that they decided to come back... AND THEY DID! How cheesy of me.

English's (the Civil Rights memorial at the State House):

Which in her words, "embodie[s] a sense of "belief" and of sacrifice/hope/putting your life on the line for what you belief/etc."

Hers is way more legit than mine.

Also, I may have found a code that allows me permanent access to Citibank presales... It worked to buy JM tix early!

3 comments:

  1. Just posted my pic - don't judge - it was a total whim, because my original plan failed. I'm going to do better next week...

    Speaking of next week - any ideas for a theme?! I think its your turn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I didn't mention it in our elevator encounter, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with this thought: HEY! Lydia & I are both obsessed with JMs!!! hahaha. The thought was connected to your mention of some JM website/blog/thing(?) in class on Monday... but it took me until 3am Wednesday to make the connection. *sigh* I blame grad school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew I had a major English language faux pas in my typing - that memorial definitely "embodies" since it does exist in the present. Woopsy. I am ashamed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails