25 April 2010

I think it's funny to listen to Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend while writing papers. Seems like an appropriate theme song this time of year... "Who gives a f*ck about an Oxford comma?" is pretty much what we're thinking about now amongst us writers of papers...

Listen number 15 allowed me to catch this line: "First the window, then it's through the wall" and I thought, I wonder if that's an allusion to that song " To the windoooooww, to the walll," which always makes me think about the Delta Chi Anything But Clothes party freshman year [pictures are NECESSARY] :
these are actually from my and Lauren's fashion show in the halls of LEVER before we left, der. 



we totally stole the tapes as earrings idea from Livy. 

Oh, was I talking about Vampire Weekend and Lil' Jon? So I finally pay attention and realize at the end they say "Lil Jon always tells the truth" and I got really excited that I properly made the connection. 

That's all. Just procrastinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails