15 November 2009

Stuff and nonsense.

I was reading my favorite cooking blog, Sprouted Kitchen, who gave a link to her sister's clothing design website, which lead to some serious "ooooo" and "aaahhh" ing. (The Stone Cold Fox)
While 80% of the designs are not practical / appropriate for my life, oh man they are appealing.
Le grand sigh.

I also had a sudden urge to go get a tattoo right where hers is because I think it is so stinkin cool. So, I made myself envision my life in ten to fifteen years, taking my kids to their classmates' pool party. Then I'm the 35 year old mom with a huge flower on her shoulder and I don't know if I want to deal with that. It looks really cool at 22 but at 35 may become something completely different. So I swore to myself I had to wait until after I have a child, and if I still want a big tattoo on the back of my shoulder then I can get it. I am picturing that my 35 year old self will say "You were a ridiculously stupid, impulsive 22 year old and I am very glad you didn't get that tattoo."

Plus I don't even know what I would want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails