09 November 2009

I'm more of a "whole of my heart" kind of person, but...

I think I'm on the seventh repetition of this song since I walked in the door with my southwest chicken salad. Make that eight. I can't get enough of it.

Mmmmm and I made the decision to move over to British Literature next semester instead of American, which may change up my thesis ideas majorrrly, but I'm really excited.
Last night, for funsies, I read half of A Midsummer Night's Dream outloud (okay pretty much shouted it). Thai made grumbling noises because he wanted to sleep and for the light to be off (I once thought I heard him talk. Seriously. He is that expressive). But, alas, Shakespeare trumps Thai's wishes.
After we read the play in 9th grade, I watched the Michelle Pfeiffer + Calista Flockhart movie at least once a day for a week (trend much?). That was when you used to have to return things in a timely manner.
It will be coming to me after I return Twilight (again). If I ever return Twilight, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails