Antipasti: Dave Barnes. Because I miss him. Listen to him while you read / look:
Item number one (1):
Uhhhh, I don't know how successfully my Heidi Klum plan was executed, but I will continue to blame the woman at Tillman for cutting off the front of my hair and therefore continuing to ruin my hair plans. Anyway, results, friends. (I hate taking/posting pictures of just myself but whatever. We're among friends. And the internet.)

Item number two (2):
May have gone to the Gourmet Shop again. Okay, I definitely went. I'm going to buy Christmas presents from there so I'm gathering ideas, d'accord?
My madre in the Tina used to call me "alma de gorda" - soul of the fat lady. To further prove her point, when my neighbor asked me what to do for fun while in Charleston, my knee-jerk reaction was "Maybe Whole Foods?" and also Metto. It is a miracle that I do not weigh 300 pounds.
At the Gourmet Shop I gathered:
(1) pound of feta / basil / tomato pasta + (1) pound of fresh fruit salad.
(3) nostalgic treats:
+Bon Bons that our French teacher gave us in elementary school. She used them to practice "voudrais" with us. She knew the way to my heart / brain, obviously. (I remember all lessons with food from 4th grade on).
+Sparkling Martinelli's Apple Juice - this stuff makes my world go round. I used to eat a fruit tart and sparkling Martinelli's at almost every break when I worked at Whole Foods (I was 16, I could do that then). + A baby Toblerone - When I was younger my daddy used to bring me back a Toblerone frequently when he came back from his travels.
I suppose if I started with an antipasti, I should close with a postpasti (a postre, if you will). Bahaha.
Where Dave goes, Matt Wertz follows:


Lord how much do I love Grace's Amazing Hands
ReplyDeleteI like your hair, ma cherie.
ReplyDeleteI had a hair crisis last night when I looked at my facebook picture and realized how cute my short hair was. I've been wearing it up for like 5 days straight and it makes me feel 16 in not a good way. But I'm going to power through this and keep growing it out. I think.