For some reason, during the transaction you refuse to look at me in the eyes, or really even acknowledge my existence.
We're on instance number five, I think, of these incidents.
I don't have a scar like the wolf girlfriend in New Moon. [I have a baby scar on my forehead but I bet any one of my best friends couldn't even tell you about it, because no one ever notices it.]
Break-outs are usually minimal on my face, so there's no need to avoid seeing my pizza face complexion.
My eyes don't shoot flames, lasers, or exploding grenades. That would be a good reason to avoid them, I suppose.
Could it be that you think me not very personable? I say hi to you every time, which you ignore, so I don't think that should be the case.
My hair is not orange, my eyes are a seemingly normal color, I don't wear black lipstick, there are no awkward piercings on or around my face.
That being said, you probably are just extremely rude and have poor customer service training.
Thanks for saying "Hi" to the couple that walked in while you were ringing me up, despite not looking at my face the entire time.
You're a real gem.
Maybe she has a crush on you.
ReplyDelete