09 September 2009

Gushing over Ryan Adams again.

I was late in the game, discovering Ryan Adams wayyy after everyone else (this summer, July 3rd to be exact). I also just got Cardinology today, courtesy of the Richland County Public Library.
Oh man - it's been a while since I put in a cd and liked every song- even Ray (LaMontagne) had to convince me of some of his songs on Trouble (gasp!). But Cardinology is phenom. You probably already knew that, however, because you actually buy CDs instead of waiting until they become available at the library (I've gone from #19 to #10 for Ray's Gossip in the Grain in the matter of a month. I won't give in.). The end.

OOO OOO OOO ALSO - best friend Elizabeth sent me a CD called I Got Music - it's a compilation of local artists from Charleston. I haven't listened to it yet because I've been devouring Cardinology, but that comes next. It was supported by / benefits Lowcountry Local First, which I think is super awesome - it's an organization that encourages people to (duh) buy local from independent sources in the Lowcountry. Pretty self explanatory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails