27 May 2010

I'm dreaming of a gold watch...

I don't think it's healthy to be singing Christmas wishes this early. Okay, so my birthday is in just 96 short days away...


droooool. I need to find something more productive to think about than a michael kors watch. 

blazers maybe? (NO. But there is a new place, Urban Thread, down in Five Points that is full of reduced price J.Crew, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters catalogue returns. Just in case anyone needs to know about that.) 


2 comments:

  1. UMM i need to know about Urban thread. elaborate! where is this place??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on Hardin, literally next door to Groucho's. I grabbed this short trench I wanted from J.Crew for forever, plus a hundred dollar dress for $48 bucks and a cute blue blazer for $38 the other day. It's kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails