04 March 2010

le ballet.


Hokay, so. Stars of the New York City Ballet is coming to the Koger Center on Saturday, March 20th.  Accompaniment or not, I'm going.  I took ballet from 5 - 8 and then again from 15 - 18, but I have only been to the ballet once when I was very small. I'm trying to figure out where is the best to sit at the Koger center, because I have no idea. You want to help? Oh thanks!
These are the three ticketing options (the tickets are wide open right now, 35 or so have been bought...):
A: Orchestra ($35)

B: Grand Tier ($30)

C: Balcony ($25) 

I have lots of theories about why different sections would be better, but I just can't decide for myself.  I like the idea of the balcony because you get the whole picture, but I don't want to be in need of binoculars (or opera glasses, if we're gettin' fancy).  Any one of you dancers or frequenters of cultural events in theatres as such have any advice!? 

1 comment:

  1. I'll go with you!! And in my opintion, the back of the first tier are the best seats. Right there in the back middle, not all the way back obvi, but front of the back third.

    OK I go to Koger way to much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails