20 October 2009

Oh Hello again, Norah.

I don't know why but I just want to be in this photo shoot too.
Gahhh. The cover art for the single has her and like 7 dogs just chillin. And that DRESS and the tapestries. I want to go to there.

Chasing Pirates keeps playing on the "indie" radio station I listen to here- over and over. I finally gave in and bought it via the iTunes because I needed to hear it even more. Norah Jones makes me sane; she sounds so pure. Anyway, here she is with Chasing Pirates. My mind races from chasing pirates all too frequently.

(BTW: Her new album comes out 11/19/09 - and guess who produced her album? Jacquire King - aka Kings of Leon's producer. Also Ryan Adams apparently shows up in some form or another so I will obviously be jumping on this.)

2 comments:

  1. I'd like that rug for my den. Please & thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm with buying CDs the way you are with developing film. I'll totally have to go get this CD (are you talking about hearing it on WXRY per chance)? I Love love buying new cds!!! Is it really that antiquated of a past time?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails