28 October 2009

Following the trend.


Alright me too, me too.

From E's:
Which character from any film, television show, or book would you most like to take on a date and why?
Hmmm... Character?
Hands down, C.K. Dexter Haven from The Philadelphia Story.
Why? Because he is flipping C.K. Dexter Haven.

Annnd from Whitney's:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I do not eat while I blog. I generally am dealing with all of my urgent thoughts which push away any compulsion to eat.

2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
(Hahaha thank you Whitney for freeing me up to not have to answer this with something like "God" or "water".) My Mac. and really what's my Mac without the internet? I don't do well sans the internet. (It's a family vice)

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I loathe the full-on mountains. I wouldn't entirely mind a farm. A farm near the beach.

4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Washing the dishes. Living without a dishwasher drives me nuts because it takes up so much of my tiiime.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Um, I used to get Cameron Diaz frequently. I never entirely saw it.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Give it up for the home life, like John Mayer says. I like small gatherings, really.

7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Like I need to even answer this. When Harry Met Sally. I love a lot of movies, but I don't think anything quite reaches my personal cult status of WHMS.

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Oh fall asleep in it. All the time.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I think any talent I might have I generally -not so- subtly show so someone can confirm said talent.

10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
Psychoanalysis.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
I'll get back to you on that.

12. What is something you love to smell?
When Heather would make cranberry chutney at Metto - probably any and all of the smells at Metto. Espresso, cheese, basil, chai, steamed milk, prosciutto, balsamic vinegar, blueberry muffins, hazelnut. Yeah. Metto.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I am probably too demanding sometimes. I am also very loud a lot of the time. And I talk a LOT.

14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Lots of math. I consider every possibility for the money. The possibilities are always better than actually spending it. (Thank God my impulsivity doesn't extend to my spending.)

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud. very loud. Everything makes me laugh, but usually not things that are funny on purpose. I laugh a lot in class. People. people make me laugh. When Dr. Shifflett makes faces or quips at Michael. Irony. Wit.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
This is another thing I doubt I need to answer. Helloooo J.Crew.

17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Travel. I never travel because I am convinced I need to be doing schoolwork. And I don't spend money.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Frugal. Like, I don't buy paper towels frugal. I do, however, spend money on things I think are important. Namely food. And J.Crew.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Tracy Lord from The Philadelphia Story. and Sally. obviously Sally.

20. Would you want to be famous?
When I was seven, I had this really big birthday party. When they sang "Happy Birthday", I ran out of the room.
So, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails