I know you were all waiting on the edge of your seats wondering, "Is Lydia allergic to her dogs?"
Well folks, I have an answer. Skin testing is showing the it is unlikely that I'm allergic to the monsters! I am, however, allergic to cats. That's cool, because I hate them. Unless they're internet cats. Those are alright.
Since I actually have free time(SPRING BREAK, BABY!), I'm going to attempt to be domestic! Tonight I'm making prosciutto & peas over tortellini (one of my all-time favs!) and then I'm going to try THESE:
Cake batter rice crispy treats! I'm pretty excited. Also up tonight: THE GIRLS TELL ALL. Normally I don't care, but I'm pretty stoked about this one with Courtney. I'm so THOROUGHLY confused by her. I felt my guard slipping last week. During the freaky exchange of vows episode (what the heck!?), I saw somewhere that she totally pre-gathered her "vows" from
The Sex and the City movie. Yeah. Ben had to write his, she just jotted hers down before. AND COPIED THEM FROM A MOVIE. But then she seemed maybe genuinely sorry about being awful to the other girls? Although, she's probably only sorry because it might make her lose. And as we all know, Courtney is about
winning. I think that's one of the main reasons I like watching this bologna - I love trying to guess what's coming. It is a thoroughly disgusting show but such a favorite treat for getting outside of my world of maternal mortality rates and women's low economic status!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment