15 December 2011

Do you not want to live inside of this picture?

Just bein' cuddly: 

I already happen to want to be this particular J.Crew model, and these sweater shots are killing me. I want all the sweaters. If I counted how many sweaters I had, I would probably end up at infinity. HOWEVER,due to the holes popping up in my favorite sweaters this fall, I feel like a few sweaters are okay. Especially because I just got my wedding dress for one third of what I budgeted. And I mean, I budgeted $1500, which is approximately nothing as far as wedding budgets go. But this whole Jingle code on JCrew right now allowed me to get my dress for $500, and so I thought to myself, self, you can order some sweaters and pretend to live inside that picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails