15 December 2011

Christmas cravings!

For some odd reason, I really like seeing other people's Christmas wish-lists. I'll analyze myself over a glass of wine later, but for now, here is what my wish list looks like:

1. Excursion Quilted Vest 
Because this outfit combines all of my favorite items, so I might as well add the last. I LOVE the idea of the puffer over a blazer, especially because I wear my tweed blazer all the time. 

I think we (and by we I mean Clay) have a way to get our hands on this bad boy at a significant reduction in price, and I boil water like it's my job so I want a sturdy pal to accompany my adventures in water boiling. 

Yeah, that's right, a sweater stone.  I have a lot of sweaters. I wear a lot of sweaters. They are all pilling. I also read (this is very important) that you should not dry clean your sweaters. It is bad for them. It hurts their feelings. You should wash your sweaters maybe once a year or if they're super smelly for some reason (smoke, etc).  This brings me to my next request: 

Yeah. That's on my Christmas list. Sweater shampoo. 


Because I need some new everyday flats like whoa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails