25 May 2011

OD'd on the JCrew Catalogue, much?

Cuz it's my fashion Bible. 
Coral lipstick included (I got it for $4 at Target on sale. Apparently Target was unawares that coral is JCrew's number one lip color. And for the summer, they have a coraly peach number that I attempt by mixing the coral with pink.) 

Here's another shout out to Shannon who also believes in fake glasses. I'm obsessed with mine. $10 at Urban Outfitters; there was no choice but to grab them. I feel way more put together with them on (I'm so lame). 

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with the glasses. I love wearing mine - even though I only need them for the computer and reading. Kris says that it's dangerous for me to wear them while I drive and etc but they are soooo cute! I guess I need to invest in a faux pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WOW LYDS i love them so much! actually i love and always have loved your whole retro/zooey deschanel/J crew/vintage personality/style. However the glasses are the bomb.com. Where is there an urban outfitters here??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails