02 February 2011

A post at the expense of my boyfriend.

a. Clay is student teaching high school German this semester
b. Clay makes observations about the students at the high school
c. Clay reports these observations to me

Which results in the following conversation:

Clay: Let me tell you what the new thing is, especially the cheerleaders.
Lydia: Oh yeah? What's that?
Clay: They wear these big bows on top of their heads, right on top! 
Lydia: dumbfounded

What planet is he from that he doesn't know that high school girls wear big bows on top of their heads!?!?!?

I, at five, infamously would put huge bows on either side of my head. Holla to the Gillmeister for letting me dress myself.

I give this little girl a prize for lowest bow to head size ratio, almost 1 to 1! (also I need a little girl so I can smack bows on her head):

Big girls love hair accessories, too!:

Runway models need bows: 

So do GaGa: 

and Madonna + her wannabes!: 
I love this girl's updated Madonna.
Even the girl next door: 

But if anybody's going to wear a bow on her head, it's a cheerleader: 



3 comments:

  1. Love the life of a high school teacher and the "new" things you learn! Where is he teaching? I want to know why my girl students dye pieces of their hair (underneath pieces) red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiled throughout this entire post...thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails