31 July 2010

I'm exhausted. No internets in my apt until Monday night. (Which is necessary because I'll have to illegally stream the finale of the Bach due to I can't pick up any channels with my digital antenna in this new location.)  I'm really cool and in the Club Room. What if I actually sat on the couch in front of the big screen tv and watched Pirates of the Caribbean? Hell, I might come down here and watch the Bachelorette finale on Monday. You gotta do what you gotta do, folks.

I'm almost finished unpacking / organizing and then I will post pictures and shut up about all of this, I promise.  To everyone I know who left Columbia - because you did - every single friend I have in Columbia is elsewhere right now - get your a double s's back here now. K thanks, love you, bye.

2 comments:

  1. i am one of those people you know that left columbia. i apologize. i want to come see the new abode though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, let it be known that the security word i had to type in for that last comment was "mordor". <3 lord of the rings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails