02 December 2009

My open apology to the French:

Dear French people / places / culture:

I am sorry that I have always put you behind Hispanic culture / places / people.
The truth is, you make me a lot happier than anything hispanic ever has.

I am not obsessed with one thing that is hispanic. Non, non, non.

My obsessions lie with the French.
I will now fawn over you:

1. Films of François Truffaut / Jean-Luc Godard + Jean Paul Belmondo +
À Bout de Souffle + Pierrot le Fou. They're all in one category, kind of.

2. Antoine St. Éxupery + Le Petit Prince


3. Les foulards, les écharpes, etc, etc, etc. French fashion. BonJOURRRR.

4. Édith Piaf

5. Amélie. My ultimate French obsession.

(how ironic that that cover is from the Spanish release of Amélie??)

So I now will move over from the hell hole that is the Spanish department to the happy little land that is the French department. Bonjour!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails