29 December 2009

Just. amazing.

Fact: my parent's house is approximately 2 miles from Whole Foods. I worked there in high school (opening team member, friends) for almost a year. I love the damned place. After 6 years, some of my favorite co-workers are still working there and it is super fun to go in and say hey and all that jazz, act like I own the place... Well today, Whole Foods just knocked itself up a few notches in my heart. So I am perusing, I usually don't wander much because I know what I want, but I was cutting through aisles I don't normally explore, and BAM! THERE SHE WAS.
I had seen a cow creamer like this at Williams Sonoma for $28 dollars sometime in the past year and talk about it all the time. There is actually a picture of it on my phone from when I sent it in a text to Matty. Anyway, so I am walking by the housewares and it is sitting right there on the shelf and it cost 5.99!!!! I grabbed her off the shelf without hesitation. Hallelujah. It's a cow. That pours milk. Tell me that this is not brilliant. It is. I just know it.

On top of that, one of my favorite old co-workers rang me up, AND the super cute boy with the super beard bagged my little cow + some essentials for the dinner I'm cooking tomorrow night. Good trip to the Whole Foods, my dears. (Too bad I'm about to re-enter the land of concrete and Gamecocks. Meh).

Tomorrow's dinner is bbq turkey meatloaf (one of my absolute FAVS), honey mashed sweet potatoes, and baby spinach + goat cheese salad. I'll have to put up the recipe for the salad because ya'll, it blows my mind. I had three helpings of it on Christmas.

Also, really exciting success story - bought a bed for Thai at the Target and for the first time ever he didn't eat it. He seems to understand that this is a bed and not a toy - kind of a breakthrough.

2 comments:

  1. I have that cow - Bed Bath and Beyond (I guess its for use in "the beyond") I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a boy?
    with a beard?
    who works at WF?
    Why do you have the BEST LUCK!?!?!????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails