Back during my freshman year, I too, had Limewire. Dad warned against it, but I said "Psh, Dad, I am 18 and I know everything," like a good 18 year old. (8 months later my computer crashed. Points then were added to the "Dad being right" column.) Anyway, I therefore perused my Counting Crows download options, and came up with "She Talks to Angels" by the "Counting Crows." In reality, it is not by Counting Crows, but rather by the Black Crowes. However, if some musically unknowledgeable person hadn't mislabeled it, I wouldn't have found it. So thank you, to that person. I never have changed the artist from Counting Crows to Black Crowes in my iTunes, though, because I would forget about it otherwise. So I always listen to this song when I listen to Counting Crows. And when I listen to the Counting Crows, I don't stop listening to them for days. This phase usually lasts about 4 days, then I move on. Anywho, I'm on a Counting Crows + 1 Black Crowes song kick. I told my friend Chad that there was a 50% chance I'd marry him if he helped me learn how to play this song on the guitar.
I move just like lead singer man in this video while I'm listening to the song. Almost like... I'm in deep worship. It's serious. (Particularly where he clasps his hands to his chest, and then when he throws his head down and claps like he's in an AME church).
No comments:
Post a Comment