we'll get to (or rather, I will) move into Clay's house. His close friend Ben owns it, and Clay has been living there since 2007. Knowing that we'll likely get to live there (4 [small] bedrooms, a fenced-in backyard, next to a park!), I have been starting to flex my decorating muscles. I'm actually probably more excited about this than the actual wedding day, I think. Also, a Christmas tree. I realized that next year we'll be able to put up a Christmas tree and a wreath and I got teary-eyed.
Currently the house is in very good shape, but could use a few updates. For instance, Clay's bathroom has 2/3
brown tile walls and the upper part is white. It's pretty blech. You know what makes brown happy though? A nice light blue. Yes, please! Add some sweet new cabinet handles:
And I think we'll be in business. Also, it could use a good scrubbing. 6 years of boy living. A very good scrubbing.
I would hire a cleaning company!
ReplyDeleteAnd ps the first Christmas is magical
ReplyDelete