24 September 2011

Oh hey, friends!

1. The dogs have been waking me up in the middle of the night for the past several weeks because they had upset tummies. Thai was just diagnosed with a heart murmur and had a snus infection that made him sneeze incessantly for a whole week. Ava just had her two baby canine teeth extracted. THEY HAS WORN ME PLUM OUT. 2. I'm really liking Spotify. Had I invites, I would shower them upon everyone. I don't even know how I got in, I just signed up? Try that. 3.
Clay and I have been doing our best to get out and about! We went to Art Bar with some of his teacher friends and it was a hoot (see picture). Last night we went to the Food Truck Rodeo at City Roots farm - it was super fun (but definitely lacking seating?). They had a bar separate from the food trucks selling Honey Jack Lemonade - which is exactly what it sounds like, lemonade mixed with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey liqueur and it was the bomb. Lemonade with a smokey, honey flavor - YUM! Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone! I'll close with pictures from this wedding I'm obsessed with from Once Wed. (cuz why not?) Also some Paul Simon, because I'm madly in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails