Well, for starters, I don't have that big of boobs. However, the way JCrew cuts their tanks (or really, everyone) if I wear my normal bra, my barely B boobs come parading out of my shirt like it's Mardi Gras. Solution? A bralette.
Because nobody is lifting your sisters, they stay inside of your shirt. TADA!!!
It makes me a lot less anxious going into public. I snagged mine at Urban a while ago for like $12 bucks. I hand wash it and it's held up nicely.
So there's that.
Also? Call me boring, but I now refuse to buy any undergarment unless it's nude or black. I got a thousand pairs of Lacies from VS on sale for dirt cheap because I am apparently the only one who abides by this rule. White shows through everything, obviously, so I go with nude, and black saves you from any unfortunate stains. Ironically, this is a symptom of me being my pragmatic father's daughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment