You probably have some eggs on hand. Excellent! Now grab some teriyaki stir fry sauce, a zucchini, a red onion, some baby portabella mushrooms, and some cashews. Make a batch of rice to serve it with. Then, you just scramble up a couple of eggs, set those aside, stir fry the mushrooms and onions, then toss in the zucchini and some stir fry sauce. Once the veggies are cooked, throw in the egg and some cashews and toss that all together. Serve it over rice! I don't have any clue about measurements because I just ad libbed it from watching Mel, and I generally just add more or less veggies / egg / cashews depending on how hungry I am. More people, more veggies! (For just me, I usually do about a half a zucchini, a half a red onion, and 5 baby bellas.) I don't add any salt into the egg because you'll get plenty of that from the sauce.
I might mention that I don't really like onions, zucchini, or mushrooms, so shout out to stir fry magic for making them super edible for me!
P.S. I used canola oil tonight to stir fry because it was the first thing I grabbed from the pantry. I may eventually invest in some wok oil because I really have no idea what I'm doing when I stir fry. There, I confessed it.
P.S. I used canola oil tonight to stir fry because it was the first thing I grabbed from the pantry. I may eventually invest in some wok oil because I really have no idea what I'm doing when I stir fry. There, I confessed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment