30 June 2011

Hi friends!

Little girl Ava is growing like a daggum weed - she's up to 12.5 pounds in 2.5 weeks - over 30% bigger than when I got her! We're finally sleeping through the night (ha to the lle to the lujah) and even possibly starting to scratch at the door to go out - YIPPEE! Ava has been coming to work with me every day since I got her - so fun!

I had sworn to myself that I wouldn't buy anything for me or the dogs for a VERY LONG TIME, but I came across these collars and leashes from Harry Barker on sale and I just couldn't resist - I knew I was going to buy matching ones for the dogs eventually! 
Pink and Green for Ava

Blue and Orange for Thai 
I've always loved Harry Barker's stuff, but I just recently found out that (a) they're based out of Charleston and (b) their stuff is all eco-friendly! These Bristol leashes and collars are made out of recycled plastic bottles - pretty neat. 

Aside from dog life (which, until Ava gets a little bigger, is practically my whole life) I have to rave over Cline's Salon - specifically my main girl Ashley Wright. I have never been one to be super attached to my salon, but they've totally got me whistlin' a different tune. They never try to force products on me, but I've ended up getting tons of stuff just because I love it so much! (My aunt Mary always used Aveda products so it reminds me of her.) They are so terribly friendly in there, and dang those ladies know customer service. They had this super fun Style Like A Pro night where they gave away goodies, had wine and yummy treats from the Gourmet Shop, and had different stations teaching blow outs, makeup, updos, etc - all free! So if you're in the Columbia area and you are searching for a new stylist, please go see the ladies at Cline's. 

Also, something I have been meaning to blog about forever, Birchbox! I have been getting my Birchbox sample boxes for three months now and I love it so much! For $10 a month, you get a box of 4-5 premium sized samples to try out. This month they sent a FULL SIZED Laura Geller blush compact in Honey Dipped - yippee!
Summertime in a compact

 I've gotten a perfume sample in every box so far which is super fun because I can always change it up now! If you want an inexpensive way to try out new stuff and just have a little treat show up, I totally recommend it.

Here's little Ava yawning - I'm going to be so sad when she grows up and it doesn't sound like this anymore! 

1 comment:

  1. okay Lyds. i got maybelline Falsies because of you and i'm literally addicted, so now I've decided I have to have Birchbox. please tell me how to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails