I take him with me anytime I run errands. Basically, the only time he's in the house by himself is when I'm in class. Sometimes I have thought about just bringing him to class and being like "What? He's a working dog." Working as in he's my best friend. Anyway, this is the Kurgo car harness and it's the first car mechanism that doesn't look too huge and bulky - it's apparently gotten a lot of press and I think it would be a good idea, seeing as dog face flies everywhere when he's in the car on short trips - he stands with his back feet on the back seat and his front paws on the arm rest - with his face right in mine. So I think I'm going to try this sucker out soon.
(Too bad I can't put him in pink.)


No comments:
Post a Comment