Except I found this killer candle at the Earth Fare (I triiied to buy a cheaper one at Target but yuck that crap is nasty) made by Pacifica and dang it if they aren't my favorite candle company.
And what scent did I snag?
MEXICAN COCOA.
Hollaaaaa:
I'll probably need a large supply of these for THESIS WRITING. And paper grading - I'm going to be grading little people's papers next semester! How exciting is that? I got myself upgraded to Graduate Instructional Assistant in the Art department next semester, doing grading and office hours for Art History 106, Renaissance to Modern Art. I could pee my pants. I'm going to buy a new 20 pack of Staedtler Fineliners so I can grade in any color I want. They probably won't let me grade in red (people these days...) so I plan to be prepared, unlike my dear boyfriend who grades in blue ink. He's a doll, but come on, who grades in blue ink?

No comments:
Post a Comment