28 November 2010

(Shout out to the Neutrogena RapidClear face pads that are working miracles on my now monthly breakout.  I have been breaking out in the past few months like a 14 year old. It's beyond me.)  

Dog face ate my JCrew credit card last night while we were out watching the Clemson-Carolina game.  Quite the cherry on what was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad evening. (Okay so it was kind of fun watching it with Clay and Cal but we all know how the game ended up.)  The good news is it was out because I had finished almost ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN ONE TRANSACTION. Seriously. And because JCrew was doing that 25% off 150+, I got $44 off my order, meaning the shirt I tossed into the "shopping cart" for myself was FREE.  Yippee!

But back to my monster. In the past month he has eaten / torn up / or destroyed:
3 remote controls 
The DVD packaging for Sixteen Candles (thank the LORD the disk was in the DVD player)
A bottle of DayQuil
The top of the bottle of NyQuil
Clay's razor that was in his bag from our trip down to Charleston
A CD
A bottle of prescription anxiety pills (ya'll, he miraculously didn't eat them. Although, I wonder if that wouldn't have been the cure!?)
Several packages of soy sauce (that end up on the rug)
Pens upon pens upon pens
Some handouts from presentations

and we can't forget about the time he ate 5+ bread sticks, sending him to the Emergency Vet because his stomach was hard and he was acting funny and I was convinced he had bloat (and would die immediately. I couldn't drive because I was crying so hard. Shout out to Clay for driving to the Emergency Vet at 11:30 pm when he had to wake up to teach the next morning at 7 am.)

BUT I WILL LOVE HEEM FOREVERRRRRR. 

2 comments:

  1. did you color your hair as WELL as get bangs? either way, i like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am I did! Thank you :) I take procrastination out on my hair it seems...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails