She's been putting up the collections from the various fashion weeks as they come in, and just put up the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Ya'll, never in my life have I ever been so ready to sell every thing I own to purchase these garments. I would wear them every day for the rest of my life (no matter how impractical they would be for grad school or teaching high school English. I would still wear them). HOW DOES ONE BECOME THE OWNER OF ONE OF THESE GARMENTS, ANYWAY?
28 September 2010
Pure obession.
Ummm. So I looove Yourmothershouldknow.tumblr.com - it's the style blog of Kari Estrada. She is Mexican. I love her.
She's been putting up the collections from the various fashion weeks as they come in, and just put up the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Ya'll, never in my life have I ever been so ready to sell every thing I own to purchase these garments. I would wear them every day for the rest of my life (no matter how impractical they would be for grad school or teaching high school English. I would still wear them). HOW DOES ONE BECOME THE OWNER OF ONE OF THESE GARMENTS, ANYWAY?
She's been putting up the collections from the various fashion weeks as they come in, and just put up the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Ya'll, never in my life have I ever been so ready to sell every thing I own to purchase these garments. I would wear them every day for the rest of my life (no matter how impractical they would be for grad school or teaching high school English. I would still wear them). HOW DOES ONE BECOME THE OWNER OF ONE OF THESE GARMENTS, ANYWAY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment