22 February 2010

"I'll never judge you, I can only love you."

Awesome words.


For all those Taylor nay-sayers, let them watch this! Hmph. She starts out a little shaky and then she kills it. I love this song like whoa. And in case you were wondering about the original (because I was),  I could not imagine this sung by my favorite purveyors-of-songs-entitled-Juicy (aka Better Than Ezra), I had to find out for myself:



In other news, I went to the gym TWICE this weekend. Holy whattttt? I know. (That makes it the first time in 7 months. Yeah, I don't do the gym.) And I finished season five of Lost.  I feel totally unsatisfied with where everything is left off. Season 5 and we're still in 1977? And we're considering erasing ever having come to the island? This is not okay with  me.  I'm on the Jack and Kate train now.  I'll be watching episode 1 of season 6 immediately after this post, so we'll see how I feel after that. But seriously. I am not okay with things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails