Alright, so.
I am not a big shopper. (I'm too practical to shop a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't like clothes.)
I am a smaller shopper today because for some reason, every store (except for J.Crew) is filled with synthetic fabric. They clearly missed the memo that you wear cotton and linen in the spring. On top of having all synthetic fabrics, Banana decided to go on a freaky geometric kick, that was something like the Limited Too meets That 70s Show. As Mel and I decided, Frank Lloyd Wright is cool for houses, not for clothes. Oddly enough, a few things in Banana look like
the exact same things that J.Crew had in last season, except for... synthetic. Weird.
Below: gross and grosser from Banana.


J.Crew doesn't fail me, although it disappoints more often than usual, lately. They seem to be forgetting that their customers have friggen hips, lately. And that if their shirts are cut too low, we may have breasts instead of just sternums that will pop out.
Otherwise, their designs and fabrics have been great, and I was super excited to head in today. But ya'll, this is on their website from their jewelry collection, and I have no idea what they were thinking when the decided to put this up for sale:


I have determined the only proper way to wear this necklace: butt naked, when you're dressing up as an indonesian tribal queen. I don't know why you are or when, but I won't judge. The necklace is here for you.
It's on sale currently for almost half of it's original retail price. Probably because the Atomic Flower necklace wasn't a big seller - between the name and the product, they must have lost us.
hahaha I read the first line and was like "what?!? Is she really gonna make me read this all the way through?" And then I thought, well if I don't, I'm definitely gonna hear about this later. haha
ReplyDelete